◎ Special fund management system of Shanghai Angel Charity Foundation
- Time of issue:2020-06-04 00:00:00
CHAPTER Ⅰ. General
In order to fully explore and utilize social resources, actively raise funds and do solid business services, according to the "People's Republic of China Public Welfare Donation Law", the Ministry of Civil Affairs "Interim Provisions on the Establishment of Special Fund Management Organizations by Social Organizations" and the Constitution of the Association Special management funds (hereinafter referred to as special funds) management system are set up.
"Special fund" refers to the purpose of donation units or donors to support charitable and charitable causes. Under the basic account of the Foundation, special fund subjects are set up, according to the wishes of the donors, special funds are earmarked, and the management of these measures is followed. Special funds.
The special fund shall transfer the Fund and the Immovable Fund. Funding activities of the Fund can be directly spent from the principal; the funded activities of the Fund can only be spent from the fund's value-added income.
Enterprises, groups and individuals who care about and support charitable and charitable causes from all walks of life may be mobilized to set up special funds in various forms.
Donors or donors may set up a special fund to donate more than 100,000 yuan. The special fund can be titled according to the purpose, or the name of the unit and the name of the individual.
Before the establishment of a special fund, the Donation Agreement shall be signed with the donor or donor. The agreement should include the following main contents:
1. The amount of donation to set up a special fund;
2. Donation intentions of donors or donors;
CHAPTER Ⅱ. Establishment of the Fund
3. Other matters that need to be agreed upon.
The procedures for the establishment of a special fund are: signing a Donation Agreement--establishing a special fund (donor or donor fund remittance account)--using the media to announce the use of the fund to the society--signing the "Special Fund Use Agreement"- Reported to the Ministry of Civil Affairs for the record.
After the special fund is donated, the Foundation shall fulfill the following obligations:
1. Issue a formal donation receipt to all donors or donors;
2. Issue a donation certificate and a donation commemorative card to the donor or donor;
3. Accept social supervision on a regular basis by publishing the use of the fund to donors;
4. Establish corresponding special fund management institutions;
5. Fully respect the wishes and reasonable demands of the donor or donor;
6. Use a special fund in accordance with the scope of business as stipulated in the Donation Agreement and the Articles of Association.
The Foundation shall sign the "Special Fund Use Agreement" with the donor or donor. The agreement should include the following main contents:
1. The amount of the special fund to be donated and the name of the fund;
2. The donation intention and management and use requirements of the donor or donor;
3. The proportion of management costs extracted;
4. The members of the special fund management organization;
5. Other matters that need to be agreed upon.
CHAPTER Ⅲ. Management Organization
Once a special fund is established, it shall establish a special fund management committee (hereinafter referred to as the management committee). The management committee is composed of donors or donors, and has an office under it, which is responsible for the day-to-day management and funding of the special fund.
The special fund management committee shall be composed of the director, executive deputy director, executive deputy director and members, and in principle shall not exceed seven. The specific number and composition of the structure are specifically agreed by the donor and the recipient. Each member has the same voting rights.
The main duties of the Management Committee:
1. Ensure that the use of the special fund and the projects funded are in line with the relevant national policies and regulations and the purpose of the special fund;
2. Review and approve the activity arrangements, funding plans and work reports submitted by the Special Fund Management Committee Office;
3. Arrange for an annual financial audit of the special fund.
The meeting of the special fund management committee shall be held irregularly. The meeting shall be convened by the director of the management committee. Two or more members of the management committee shall be present to form a resolution.
A special fund may, in accordance with the actual needs of the work, employ personnel to hold honorary positions in its special fund.
CHAPTER Ⅳ. Use of Funds
The management committee may, according to the needs of the society, determine the activities and projects funded by the donors or donors, and organize the implementation.
The funding direction of a special fund must meet the following conditions:
1. In terms of purpose and scope of business;
2. Comply with the special fund use agreement signed by both parties;
3. Comply with the resolution of the special fund management committee.
After the activities carried out by the special fund and the funded project foundation are reviewed and approved, the specific organization and implementation of the special fund office or the donor unit shall be organized and implemented, and the whole process shall be supervised. In the process of using the special fund, if there is a donation implemented by the donor, the specific responsible person must have a power of attorney, and must have the recipient's autograph and specific detailed information, and do a good registration and registration for verification.
CHAPTER Ⅴ. Management of Funds
Special funds shall set up special detailed accounts, which shall be accounted for separately to avoid confusion with other contributions. At the end of each year, the Foundation informs donors of the fund balance.
The dynamic management of special funds shall be carried out, and the balance of the fund shall be verified in time after each use. Donors can supervise and manage related work such as the management of special funds.
The management cost of a special fund may be directly extracted from the donation funds, or may be donated separately by the donor. The proportion of the management cost is subject to the relevant regulations and must be confirmed by both parties after consultation. In principle, it is not higher than 10%.
According to relevant state regulations, under the premise of being safe, legal and effective, special funds may increase in value through banks or other means to increase the income of the fund.
Each year, an accounting firm with good credit standing shall be invited to audit the special fund and the audit report shall be published.
CHAPTER Ⅵ. Supplementary Provisions
Members of the Management Committee, staff and other related personnel are strictly forbidden to obtain benefits from the operation of the fund.
The members of the management committee have the right to supervise the management of special funds and the implementation of the project, and propose rationalization proposals.
The reputation and rights of a special fund shall not be infringed upon.
These Measures shall be implemented after being approved by the Council or the Standing Council.
Shanghai Angel Charity Foundation
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Add：Shanghai Angel Charity Foundation
2552 Pudong Avenue, Pudong New Area
- Follow us -
Shanghai Angel Charity Foundation